Thursday, June 18, 2009

House

Since we listed our house it seems like we haven't been able to sell it for one reason or another and it has been very frustrating. NOW...it seems like all the pieces are starting to fall into place, it's at the last minute and I'm grateful that it seems to be that way at all. Tonight we got a phone call and when RJ got off the phone he asked me "do you want the good news?" I was wary because usually with good news also comes bad...I told him of course I want the good news and he said "we got an offer on the house" this offer makes alot more since than the past one we got and it couldn't have come at a better time. Our realtor came over and we sat down and looked over the paperwork for the offer, and I tell you what, it is a perfect thing. We of course agreed to the offer, and sent our realtor away with signatures giving her the go ahead to tell the people to pursue financing and also whatever else they may need to get this done and to closing. They want to close by July 15, at that time we will still be on the road on our way to Cali where our next duty station will be, but it is such a weight off my shoulders that I can't tell you how grateful I am to everyone who has kept us in your prayers and who have thought of us daily, I do believe that it is about to pay off.

I don't know exactly what time it is now, but you may be asking yourself, why the hell is Beth up blogging at this hour...well, I have been on vicodin for a few months, and I have noticed that when I take it just before I go to bed, it will keep me awake, or I will wake up throughout the night, I don't know why, but...it kinda sucks. Some people may say that vicodin helps them sleep...well...NOT ME! ANYWAY

I am sure that I have informed you guys on what is happening with the car, well....we thought we were going to finally get it back yesterday, but I guess the part didn't get there, and so today...we called to see what was up, I am still driving a rental and RJ talked with someone at GM today to see what the process will be to get us a non-lemon vehicle. I feel like the good comes along with the bad, the car situation BAD...the house situation...at this point GOOD VERY GOOD. For those of you who know me, you can picture me saying this and the face I would make as I say it, and I'm sure you are chuckeling. I am super excited for this offer to go through on the house, not only to be from under it and move on to the next chapter of our Navy career..but also for the people who are going to own the house, it is a very nice home and there is so much that can be done with it. In the end, we won't have made any profit on it, however, we did put alot of hard work and love into what we did to that house, and I can tell you living in it was a great experience. Anyway, I think I am going to try to go to bed and get some sleep. LOVE 2 U ALL! :o)

2 comments:

Ang said...

Congrats on the house! Good luck with the move to California! Loves!

bethysmiles said...

Thanks Ang, love you too!

The Cutest Blog On The Block Backgrounds



Counter