Saturday, April 19, 2014

I'm WAY Behind

Oh Boy! I do not even know when the last time I posted on here was, I do know it was a while back but not nearly as long as from the last time I wrote in my journal. I think having that physical book that someone can pick up and read about my life, is much better than this...specially with all of the passwords and all that, we have here....I am frustrated about that because I just haven't done it in so long. Myspace, Facebook, Blogspot...I have been putting all of my attentions into these and not actually writing anything down....there is so much to catch up on in my journal, I am sure I could fill that sucker up. I was talking with mom the other day and she told me to just start where you're at and then as things come back to you write them down....I am a little to much of a freak to be able to do that...so I am trying to get as much information as I can that I put down here or there and print it up that way I can fill in the holes and just catch it up to date. I can't believe that the last time I wrote in that Journal was before we went to Iceland....that was 2003!!!! I mean HOLY COW, it's 2014....it's been over 10 years! Anyways, I just wanted to say this really quick on here and let you all know that and that I am going to try and post on here as well as write in my journal WAY more often than I have in the past years! ♥

No comments:

The Cutest Blog On The Block Backgrounds



Counter