Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Five Finger Shoes

I got myself a pair of Vibram Five Finger Shoes....and I do enjoy wearing them for running, yesterday was the farthest that I have "jogged" in them, it was 1.43 miles, took me a little bit, of course because I'm still new to running...but, my Achilles Tendon is quite sore...I haven't run more than 8 minutes or so in them before and so this was a good test for the shoes to see if I can handle it, you have to break into the shoes slowly...and they are AWESOME...I wish that I had been able to start this program with these shoes...however, I will continue wearing them, because a slight amount of soreness is expected when I haven't used these muscles and tendons as much in the past....the next run I have will be tomorrow, my first 5k, I don't intend on running the entire thing, but it will be a good practice for the "color run" I signed up for in May on my birthday! :)

No comments:

The Cutest Blog On The Block Backgrounds



Counter