Saturday, August 1, 2009

California

Here we are, at our friends house in Hanford, CA. RJ goes up to water well school in China Lake tomorrow and leaves us behind for 6 weeks or so for that, also...he is going to be going through the initiation of making Chief and I've heard that it's just terrible and RJ is happy that I won't see it. We sent in an application for an apartment and a check of a hold fee and they're holding it for us to move in on the 12th. RJ won't be done with his school until September and so moving in and unpacking is all up to me....YIPEE! I am thinking that we are going to have to downsize alot of stuff, but we'll be able to make it work, I don't know that we'll be staying in those same apartments for the entire time that we're here in Cali though, it's a year lease and I guess we're moving in while they're running a special so after our year the rent will probably go up...don't want that for sure! I hope that everything goes well of course, it is always nice when things go smoothly. We are just really tired of staying at other people's houses and invading their homes, and traveling, we're just ready to be done already. I don't know what this whole making chief thing is going to do to RJ's career or to the time he will be able to spend home but...that's all a wait and see thing. Anyhow, ya'll take care and I will blog more later. :o)

1 comment:

Ang said...

Glad to hear you got to California ok! Good luck getting settled! We love you guys!

The Cutest Blog On The Block Backgrounds



Counter