Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WEATHER

It is freeeeezing here, I mean...literally, if there is any type of moisture, it freezes on contact, so dangerous on the roads. They let school out early today, and they canceled the field trip they were supposed to go on today. Kyle is somewhat dissapointed but they are going to set up another day to do it before Christmas I guess so that is ok! I am so happy that we have places to stay warm and out of this freakish weather. I can't imagine having no home to keep warm in, my heart goes out to those who have to deal with this unforgiving weather with no home. I would open mine to people, if I honestly thought it would make a difference...but I feel like it would only make things worse for me and my little family opening our home to strangers. RJ has duty tonight so we're going to go over to a friends house and eat dinner with them, it really stinks when RJ has to be away from us for all nighters! We plan to have a good holiday meal here with our friends, hopefully we will make a good dinner and have a good time sharing our holiday time with them. I know you all know what I'm talking about when I say that when you put a group of people together, it doesn't always make for a wonderful time, there is bound to be at least one thing that goes wrong, but you know, most of the time, when you're getting together to have a good time, you do...avoiding any type of blah is always good.

Anyhow, the realtor that we have selling our house has just opened her own agency, she used to be with realty associates and 2 years ago when we bought our home with her as our realtor she was with Re/Max but I think she is really such a great realtor that I believe we will sell quickly and that we will also get what we need to out of the home. I am just very excited...and cold...LOL. take care everyone LOVE 2 U

No comments:

The Cutest Blog On The Block Backgrounds



Counter