Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I can't believe that it is already here, I am like...what the heck, and then before we know it, it will be 2009! I am excited for a new year at the same time...terrified. Anyhow, I thought that I would get on here and blog some. I am sooo tired lately for some reason, I went to the doctor today to see if there may be something underlying to cause me to be so tired, and the doc ordered a bunch of tests, I have to go when I have been fasting, and I don't really know if they're going to be open tomorrow so...I guess I will just have to wait til after Christmas. I am going to call tomorrow and see if they are open, but I don't know. Jax is getting bigger by the day it seems, he is doing pretty well on the formula that we found the recipe for on the internet. I am so happy that we were able to find that recipe, he seems to really like it. Anyhow, I am going to go now, I just wanted to say a small little bit. LOVES to you! :O)

No comments:

The Cutest Blog On The Block Backgrounds



Counter