Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Water Park

They put in a new water park not long ago here at the Roubidoux park in Waynesville, and we took the kids to play one day. I just haven't gotten to putting the pictures on until now so I figured it would be nice to let ya'll see. There are some of the neighbors kids, Kyle's friend Anthony and her daughter Leah. I also went another time with both Bryen and Kyle and our friends Katie and her boys Noah and Samuel, it was lots of fun to watch the kids having fun playing in the water. :O)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Barnes Family said...

That's so fun! We went to the splash park one day and Madi loved it. We'll have to go again. I took some photo's but didn't ever put them on the blog.. Hmmm...
Mom was asking me if I had talked to you lately. I told her that you were probably tied up reading the new book.. ha ha ha!! Love ya!

kelleyroxx said...

There's finally a pic of my BFF, lol! I want to go to a water park with you! poo

The Cutest Blog On The Block Backgrounds



Counter