Monday, July 26, 2010

School

School starts up again on August 24th, I don't really feel ready for it to happen, but I think that it will be a good down time before Marcus comes. I don't know if I told you guys...we're going to name the baby Marcus Timothy McGaha. The boys and I have been spending alot of time lately playing Super Mario Brothers Wii...it is so fun, and it also is a blast to watch the boys get angry at each other because they accidentally kill each other on the game or something like that, it's funny cuz they can pick each other up and kill each other on purpose too...it's horrible, but funny at the same time. Anyways, I just wanted to put a little something here on the blog :o)

1 comment:

Barnes Family said...

Bethy you're funny! Love ya! I can't believe that school is starting already either. I am going to teach Madi preschool at home so I guess I better get crackin..

The Cutest Blog On The Block Backgrounds



Counter