Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Deploying Early

RJ is having to deploy earlier than was originally scheduled. 4 months earlier, it really sucks! I am not really ready for it to happen, but I know that I have to get ready fast. We decided that since the deployment schedule is being changed on top of his having to deploy earlier than we thought, that it would be better to try to get pregnant now and have a baby just after he gets home because we know that I will have to have a c section no matter what. I am not sure how that will work being pregnant with these two boys and no husband, it's kind of a lose lose situation LOL. The deployment schedule used to be scheduled for 6 months out and 12 months home, but they changed it to be 8 months our and 10 months home...with a pregnancy that just isn't exactly workable...I'm not even sure that we are going to be able to get pregnant before he leaves but...I'm just like if it doesn't happen then we can try when he gets back I guess. I wish that they wouldn't change the schedule so often, I have heard people say that at least we have a schedule bla bla bla but honestly...there isn't stability anywhere, not with how the times are now anyway! I hope you're all having a good day, I'm just chillin. It's been a while since I posted...sorry about that, I spend alot of time on Facebook...LOL! xoxo

No comments:

The Cutest Blog On The Block Backgrounds



Counter