Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hi

Bryen had a tonsilectomy and adenoidectomy on the October 7th. He is still recooping and the doc said that he wouldn't be able to go back to school until the 20th. I'm glad that we got it overwith quickly though cuz I didn't want it to interfere with Bryen's birthday or his Halloween fun! I just wanted to let you all know that, I haven't been sharing much lately. I did get an awesome picture of Bryen on his "hydrocodone" they gave him...LOL...but it got deleted, I was so pissed..but what can you do.

Today is such a dreary day, it is windy, and blowing leaves off the trees all over the place, and the rain is coming and going and has been all day long...it's icky...but at the same time nice...does that make any sense? I don't know who it was that thought up the idea of having a holiday like Halloween around this time of year, but it is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! I wish I had some pictures to post on here right now...I'll just post some random pic...how bout that...hehe. Loves 2 U

At The Beach

I just like this one

No comments:

The Cutest Blog On The Block Backgrounds



Counter