Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BRYEN!!!!


That's what my brain is screaming right now...BRYEN!!!!! He stopped up the toilet, with I don't know what, but usually when you plunge a toilet the water starts to go down...OH NO, not with Bryen being the sabotuer...the water kept coming up and up and spilling over on to the floor. Luckily a few days ago, we bought some of those "
Sham-Wow" shammies, that has to have been one of the best purchases we have ever made. I was sopping up water all over the place, the bathroom was flooded, I was screaming at Bryen to get in his room...but, you might be proud of me, I did not spank him...I just verbally chastised him. I can't believe that he would do something like this at this stage in his life..I know he's not the only child to have stopped up a toilet and made it overflow, but the thing is...I don't know when it's going to stop with him. He will be 5 in October, there have been times when I have thought that maybe there is something developmentally delayed with him, but he's very smart...there are just so many parts of the human brain, I may have to have him tested if it comes right down to it and he just doesn't stop this destructive and confusing behavior. I don't know what is average for a 4 year old, maybe I'm not stimulating him enough, I'm sure that is a big part of it, but W T F...I'm really at the end of my rope and I have nowhere to go so I'm panicking and freaking out...I mean, I'm already on medication for anxiety, I was anxious before we had kids, and then having a child like Bryen, I just can't seem to catch a break. UGH, I'm just really frustrated right now, I was so relieved when the toilet finally started making sounds of water flow and then water went down...then I went through the house and flushed all the toilets and cleaned up the floor...but seriously...what a way to start the day...it's only 10. Just royally erks me. Now...Bryen is chilling in his dad's chair, just watching "Dragon Tales" and acting as though nothing happened. I'm at a complete loss...I hope that this does subside before to long. Anyway, I will blog more later, I just had to get some of that frustration out immediately or I was gonna snap. When I told RJ's dad the other day of the antics Bryen is up to on a daily basis, he laughed and said sarcastically "I don't know where he gets THAT from" hmmm...RJ?! Of course you know that RJ would never cop to being a little pain in the butt when he was younger, but...this is really driving me insane. I love the little guy, I love him to death...I'm just at a loss with what to do with him sometimes. ttyl :o)

No comments:

The Cutest Blog On The Block Backgrounds



Counter