Friday, January 25, 2013

RUNNING

November 28th 2012, I had surgery for adenomyosis and I had my uterus removed. I can't tell you how BIG a difference it has made in my life....I feel so much better...I am not in pain all the time...I actually am able to enjoy things in life that I really just didn't feel up to before...it is WONDERFUL! RJ deployed on Jan 1, 2013 to Japan. I had to wait until Jan 10th to be cleared for any physical activity, lifting things etc...but once I got that, I intended to gear up and start a program I had watched a friend of mine have fantastic success on. Couch to 5k...it gets you up off the couch...and jogging, after 9 weeks...I should be able to run a 5k....hopefully! I am currently on week 3 and I feel great (minus the shin splints) I have also been doing Jillian Michaels workout video "30 Day Shred" and last week and today a "Zumba" class on base. I am doing Weight Watchers as well to see how far I can get by the time RJ comes home. I am pretty excited....I'll try to keep updated! :)

No comments:

The Cutest Blog On The Block Backgrounds



Counter